- Test Manager
- Structured and orginized
We're looking for a 4-7 years experience (Senior) Test Manager to assist in the Budgeting tool.
Inga Centres needs to create and implement one common systematic tool for budgeting. This requires a clear view on all relevant processes, all data handled in these processes and one common solution supporting these processes. The tool will support budget planning requirement for all business owners, e.g.
• Meeting plan KPIs, income budgeting, Additional and other income, marketing plan budget, service cost budget, etc.
• Domains budget, staff cost, hub general expense, cost distribution, etc.
• Investment plan, expansion plan, project budget, etc.
• Scenarios analysis for initiatives, disposals, etc.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist IKEA in..
• Manage; plan, prepare and execute assigned verification and validation (people, process & tools) activities. This includes for example Product Risk Analysis and follow-up, test effort estimations, coordination of test needs, progress reporting
• Quality monitor external vendor when it comes to their testing
• Support quality assurance of solution requirements; to secure testability, consistency and the acceptance criteria
• Evaluation of all test, verification and validation activities with defined OKRs and give recommendations for approval of deliveries, based on stated acceptance criteria, quality objectives and goals
• Gather and share lessons learned regarding verification and validation activities and support the preparation, implementation and follow-up of test related agreements with external partners, projects, solutions etc
• Promote use of test automation where appropriate, such as business flows, smoke tests, regression tests etc.
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc.
• Solid knowledge of leading and steering test, verification and validation activities
• Good knowledge of Service Validation & Test Management Processes
• Knowledge regarding finance processes and budgeting
• Delivery focus with practical mindset
Three most important things
Good knowledge of Leading and Steering test
Analytical, flexible and prepared to support in areas outside of assignment
Structured and organized, capable of driving own and team activities
Period and Location
Project start date: ASAP (part time)
Total estimated hours: 200
Project end date: 8/31/2020
Primary working site(s) will be: Hubhult Malmö
When you send in candidates with IKEA experience, it´s mandatory to provide IKEA references (1-2 references per candidate)