- Master of Science in Engineering
- Product Development
- Technical Test Methodologies
- Physical Testing
We are searching for a consultant who can work as a Package development Engineer in a scrum team working with quality improvements of the client's packaging material. An important part of the job is to secure package performance through verification & validation activities.
- Define V&V strategies and plans
- Write test specifications, analyze and document results using reports
- Align with and present results to stakeholders
- Coordinate & execute all package activities according to existing procedures, standards and methods, in partnership with specialists and external parties
- Drive root cause investigations on package performance and functionality
- Drive risk assessment for package
- Develop new test & validation methods according to requirements.
- Practical & analytical skills. You are a team player who used to work with development in cross-functional teams.
- You have an academic degree, preferable Master of Science in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent title.
- You have good networking and communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Experience from the Packaging industry is a plus. Past experience in development in the Package or Packaging material area.
- Experience in Technical test methodologies and Verification & Validation in the area of Primary packaging
- Well acquainted and self-sufficient in Physical Testing and Statistics
- Knowledge in Requirement Management, Root cause analysis, and Issue Resolution
- Experience from Scrum and used to work in an agile environment