- Governance in Cloud
- Serverless architecture
We offer you an exciting and inspirational work environment with a global presence. As the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. We are now looking for Cloud Engineers to join or cloud team within Technical Services where you will be one of the key players to establish cloud services. You will be working in an agile team with the goal to provide outstanding cloud services in a hybrid multi-cloud model.
What Will You Do
- Contribute to the implementation of the technology direction and strategy around cloud adoption
- Establish and manage the setup of Azure and AWS cloud platforms, meaning design, implement, deploy and maintain the cloud environments from development to production
- Engage with consumers of cloud services to provide support, expertise, and guidance to enable them to leverage from the cloud in the best possible way.
- Develop capabilities in our cloud platforms to support a self-serve delivery model
- Work with automation and infrastructure pipelines (Infrastructure as code)
- Drive continuous improvements of platforms, tools, and processes connected to the cloud services
- Ensure the security aspect of the cloud services in order to protect and secure the brand
- Stay up to date with the latest digital trends and cloud services that can benefit from
You are a curious, driven team player eager to join us in the exciting journey towards a cloud-based technology foundation. As a person, you like challenges that strive for continuous improvements and have the ability to see the high-level picture as well as the details.
To succeed in the role as Cloud Engineer we see that you have many of the following qualifications:
- You are passionate about cloud services and have expert knowledge and experience in Azure or AWS cloud platforms or preferably both
- You have an understanding of the CCoE concept
- You have experience from working in a DevOps setup
- You have experience from working according to a hybrid multi-cloud model
- You have experience in implementing a landing zone concept
- You have experience in developing cloud solutions using containers & serverless architecture
- You have experience in building infrastructure automation (orchestration, provisioning, and configuration) through code
- You have experience from implementing policy-driven governance in Azure and/or AWS
- You are familiar with cost optimization practices in cloud
- You have knowledge in IT Service Management & ITIL in relation to Cloud Management
- You have experience from the following supporting solutions: ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Terraform, Confluence, and Jira
- You have troubleshooting and analytical skills
- You have good communication and collaboration skills
The position is located in Älmhult or Helsingborg, Sweden.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. We are interviewing continuously and will close the advert when we find the right candidate.