- microservice architecture
- infrastructure as code
- CI/CD pipelines
You will be part of a team that establishes and drives a common software development platform in a hybrid cloud model. You will be faced with the challenge of understanding what the software development platform must look like to deliver on future ambitions, and at the same time deliver software supporting our current business challenges;
- Ensure the automated CI/CD pipeline becomes a tool for consistent and repeatable processes ultimately allowing for safer and more rapid delivery of tested software
- Ensure that there is a holistic plan for automation of the development pipeline, working actively to implement the tools and processes required to make this happen. Everything that can be automated must be automated
- Work cross functions closely together with other DevOps engineers to produce all required design specifications and ensure that digital solutions work together and fulfill business needs.
- Provide support, expertise, and guidance to the consumers and developers that will utilize the development platform and services.
- Ensure security aspects of common software development services in order to protect and secure the brand
To Be Successful In This Role You Need To
- Have solid leadership experience and a strong belief in the leadership approach
- Be passionate about delivering high-quality software and bringing together people, processes, and tools to successfully get there.
- Be curious, eager to find better ways, and have the ability to bring people together to develop good practices and drive continuous improvement.
- Be brave to challenge the present with a vision and a plan for the future.
- Be knowledgeable in delivering software, where cloud-native, microservice architecture, infrastructure as code, and CI/CD pipelines are a natural part of your experience.
- You actively acquire new knowledge, skills, and champions new methods, with an always up-to-date understanding of what good looks like.
The position is located in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. We are interviewing continuously and will close the advert when we find the right candidate.