Microsoft Azure projects focused on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), including:
- Design Azure deployments based on customer requirements, best practices, and following patterns and practices developed by Agile IT.
- Automating Azure tasks
- Moving or expanding Active Directory from on-premise to Azure
- Migration of workloads into Azure
- Implement next-generation system architecture and automation solutions in Azure.
- Be an expert on DevOps best practices with Azure Infrastructure;
- Suggest process improvements, Recommends standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Building CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps (formerly known as Visual Studio Team Services)
- Advanced knowledge in DevOps, Continuous Deployment, and testing techniques
- Understanding of Cloud concepts IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Designs and implements systems and tools used by other teams to troubleshoot applications (e.g. logging, Azure Monitor).
- Work closely with development teams, automate End-End production flows to avoid redundant manual work of the operational team.
- Develops scripts, tools, libraries, and systems to help automate continuous integration and delivery process and to simplify operations of applications.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains. Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment environments
Preferable Skills and Attributes:
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and getting it right the first time
- Demonstrate the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong troubleshooting skills across a broad and diverse population and environment
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively look for process improvement opportunities, challenge conventional practices, and adopt new methods and best practices. Also focused on continuous self-improvement.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly and concisely present issues, alternatives, and recommendation(s)
- Strong technical documentation skills, ability to clearly record key information within incident tracking and knowledge base systems
- Ability to use incident tracking software
- Appreciation of internal customer business, goals and objectives, strategies, and needs
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, aggressive targets, and deadlines.
- Demonstrate understanding of priorities and effective work procedures, self-manage work time, and prioritize multiple tasks and problems