The deadline for submitting candidates to this Requisition is 13-Nov-2020.
The digital products in the scope of the capability area Strategy and Business Planning enable leaders across IKEA to take decisions on business steering according to accurate, relevant, and timely data, rather than according to ""gut feeling"" or poor quality of data.
The product which the asset will be helping with is within Risk Compliance and Audit.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist IKEA in..
- work as an individual contributor
- should be able to provide best practices and architectural guidelines
- assist the Product Team by understanding/gathering requirement, analyzing and planning
- enable data-driven decision making by designing and developing modern visualizations
- help to plan, design, build, operationalize, secure, and monitor data processing systems
- ensure solution quality
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc.
-Full stack web application development. Create front-end user interfaces using Vue.js, html, css
-Design and build API endpoints around a PostgreSQL database using Node.js
-DevOps Engineering, to host web applications on GCP using Cloud Functions and Cloud Run
-Should be able to understand existing solution architecture designed in redshift and rebuild
-Agile ways of working
Three most important things
1. Full stack web application development
2. Design and build API endpoints
3. GCP/Big query/Cloud
Period and Location
Project start date: ASAP
Total estimated hours: 2040
Project end date: 4/30/2021
Primary working site(s) will be: Remote
Please be informed you are not to contact the customer or manager directly. All contact should go via Workforce Logiq.
When you send in candidates with IKEA experience, it´s mandatory to provide IKEA references (1-2 references per candidate)
Compensation for overtime requested by IKEA will be compensated with the contracted hourly rate, no additional mark-up will be applied.
Mandatory consultant information for applying to this role (included in notes or separately in the portal)
- Place of residence (city)
- Possible start date (year-month-date)
- Minimum one reference (Name, company, contact details)
- Please note that CV and motivation must be in English!