We're looking for a Technology Engineer/Architect to assist in the identity-based access
We are in the beginning of our digital journey and in the hiring mode of competence within the Connectivity area. Since it will take some time before we can onboard new people and get the delivery strength we need to fulfill the expected deliveries we need to cover this with consultants.
Our goal is to create awesome connectivity for customers and coworkers. To support new platforms we need to modernize and transform our access network to support new clients and new ways to onboard those. IOT (internet of things) also require identity-based access. We will not be able to support the reengineering with the few amount of people we have access to within the area today.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist IKEA in..
• Be part of the design team designing IKEA identity based access network for future device types
• Be part of the design team designing IKEA next generating software defined access
• Enable automated zero tough access of network devices to contribute to the growth of IKEA
• Enable new agile ways of working with the support of DevOps.
• Setup fully automated proof of concept environment for identity-based access
Implement fully automated identity-based networking for all sites.
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc.
• Expert in designing SDN LAN
• Expert on identity-based LAN/WLAN implementations (802.1x)
• Consult on network architecture; direction and governance and a broad understanding of end to end IT infrastructure
• Understanding of technology heat maps and road maps
• Knowledge of technology trends and an ability to identify the associated strategic or tactical benefits
• Multi-Vendor experience in a broad mix of network vendors and their technology
• Good knowledge of how to manage and automate software define networking
• Good knowledge of how to implement good monitoring
Three most important things
Expert in designing SDN LAN
Expert on identity-based LAN/WLAN implementations (802.1x)
Good knowledge in how to manage and automate SDN