- Digital payment solutions and modernization of payment landscape
- Experience of IKEA IT landscape and its total architecture
- Communication and stakeholder management
Please note following mandatory information required by IKEA: (otherwise rejected)
For candidates with IKEA experience, it´s mandatory to provide IKEA references (1-2 references per candidate)
CV and motivation (must be in English)
Place of residence (city)
Possible start date (year-month-date)
We're looking for a 4-7 years experience (Senior) IT Architect to assist in the PJOW_00009.
There is a need for having a dedicated resources accountable for leading and developing the target architecture for the Customer Payment that is part of the Sales & Payment capability area, supporting initiatives as well as co-creating its roadmap with stakeholders and ensuring that the totality of online and offline payment is aligned.
This is planned to be replaced ones recruitment is in place.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist IKEA in..
- Describe the strategic direction of the payment’s architecture both offline (Point Of Sales in stores) and online payment (eCom), shape and define the architectural vision
- Understand and capture the future payment needs that has an impact on the IT landscape
- Drive and develop the future state of payment architecture with a holistic approach in a multi-channel context where offline and online need to be considered ensuring it delivers to the Domain strategies and the INGKA direction.
- Ensuring the complete payment architecture meet the wider objectives of architecture for Enterprise Architecture
- Develop what the roadmap steps needs to be and how it fits with the overall Sales & Payment area
- Describe the target architecture needed and the transition architectures needed
- Craft an architecture roadmap on what steps to take technically through the IT landscape, where the steps has its described transition architecture
- Understand the dependencies and reflect those in the roadmap
- Support architecture work on significant landscape change related to payment
- Drive the architecture agenda based on hypothesis-led, product-centricity and outcome-based
- Support colleagues with architecture expertise
- Recommend prioritization / order of steps considering business value, dependencies and investment required
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc.
- Experience and knowledge of the IKEA IT Landscape from the totality perspective and its IT architecture
- Experience in working with web architecture at massive scale
- Experience of technology infrastructure landscape and how to utilize on-premise assets and cloud vendors to enable and simplify for product teams' speed in delivery
- Knowledge and experience from Enterprise Architecture and how to work with defining architectures and roadmaps
- Knowledge and experience of engineering using cloud.
- Communicative in explaining, share, support, advice and drive actively with stakeholders
- Ability to manage technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Structured and organized in understanding different activities, its connections and impacts on totality from an architecture perspective
- Ability to analyze and translate the needs and into roadmap needs
- Knowledge of digital payment solutions
- Experience in more than one Banking applications: Core banking, Payment Engine, etc and integrations
- Knowledge in major business and system processes across Payment areas (e.g. AFT, EFT, Bill Payment, Global payment, Etransfer etc.)
- Knowledge of payment rails/POS
- Knowledge of Card Scheme integration
- Experience within; Billing & Pricing, Settlements, Collections, Reconciliations
Three most important things
Digital payment solutions and modernization of payment landscape
Experience of IKEA IT landscape and its total architecture
Communication and stakeholder management